The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, August 30, 2006

A Tribute

What is the value of humor, love and literary contribution in the blogging format.

Many of us have, over the years, been intimidated by the best intentions of intellectual and entertaining authors of culture and education.

I know when I was younger - even though people older then me loved this kind of thing and tried to encourage me to expose myself to it, it felt to me like it wasn't a part of my life.

Now that I am older, while I'm not trying to tell younger people what they ought to do in terms of culture and education - I do find myself attracted to the promise of beauty offered by these different Way-Showers towards human creativity.

Some of my favorites are Feelings Aloud, When the heart speaks, Seven, 3dpoetry and many others.

I mention these, not because you haven't noticed these blogs before - perhaps you're regular readers but simply because I feel - and I'm sure many of you do as well - that blogging is a cultural enterprise just as much as it is a means of communication.

I am hopeful that you will agree with me in some ways but even if you do not I'm simply writing this short blog today to salute the enterprise of my fellow beings. I am sure many of you out there have enterprises of beauty as well.

Goodlife.

5 comments:

Margie said...

Robert
Thank you for all you share!
Blessings to you always!
-Margie:)

Steve said...

Robert,
Thanks for the tribute. I appreciate.

Margie said...

I meant to day thank you earlier!
I am saying it now!
Thank you Robert for the tribute!
-Margie

Seven said...

Robert,
Smiling and pleased at your thoughtfulnees, and appreciative of everything you do here at Benevolent Magic.
Much Love.

Robert Shapiro said...

Thank you Margie, Steve and Seven for your nurturing and friendly comments. I appreciate you all.
Goodlife.