The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, February 24, 2006

Magic

Many of you have considered, pondered perhaps why I use Magic in the title of this blog. That's because what you learn here, especially those of you who've read it from the beginning, is actual magic.
I have been guided and from my experience absolutely believe - I cannot deny the evidence of my experience - that these things are magic but they are true magic - meaning that I believe we are living in a world of magic and I feel that many of you out there will agree with me that many things yes, occur magically. Think back, have you had experiences in your life when something just happened and you can't for the life of you explain why or how.
This is true magic regardless of how people like to believe for the sake of their own intellectual comfort that something occurs and everything has a completely logical and rational explanation. Well you cannot remove magic from logic simply because it does not easily and predictably occur nor can it be scientifically reproduced in every last detail by somebody experimenting and I'll say why. It's very simple, magic occurs because benevolence is available and benevolence is about kindness, gentleness, comfort and provision for all beings to have a good life if all beings agree.
Agreement has everything to do with Benevolent Magic. It works because all souls of all beings, not just human beings, all beings agree that it is a good thing and because it is a good thing then it takes place.
I know that sounds profoundly simplistic but if you think about it this works no matter what time, no matter where and no matter who. Do you know that magic is something that animals use all the time. Only human beings are here on Earth to learn. I have been taught and I believe that animals are fully accessing their knowledge and wisdom as needed. They provide wisdom if asked. Not all I grant have this wisdom but some of you have noted it especially if you live with some animals - that they will do amazing and sometimes wonderful and even marvelous things. I know some of you agree with me.
This magic is not something I'm talking about as being the magic of Creation for that is surely true but I'm talking about the marvelous co-operation that all our souls, and everything - all life on Earth - is ensouled, that our souls provide simply because of co-operation.
Given that I would like to give you the following Living Prayer which I recommend you say. It is for everyone yes, and it will also include you. I recommend you say, "I am asking that the magic of life with its co-operation of all souls, all beings and all existence be present and available in the most benevolent way for all of us here on Earth now."
I realize that's general but I feel that it is important. I recommend that you say the following Benevolent Magic as well if you like, "I request that magic exist in my life on a regular basis and that that magic be something that is consistently benevolent for me and that I be aware of its existence so that I can be comforted knowing that I am being supported and that life provides its benevolence for me - that this will all happen in the most benevolent way for me resulting in the most benevolent outcome."
Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: