The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

Acquisition Benevolently

For you today I'd like to launch onto a new topic and that's how to acquire what you need. I feel that this is something that is pre-emenent for almost everyone these days.
Some of you have needs for objects - things yes, and some of you have needs for situations or circumstances. Others of you have needs for circumstances of a personal nature but regardless of what your need is I'm going to recommend that you start by saying the following Benevolent Magic. I'd recommend you say, "I request that all my most urgent and personal needs be fulfilled now in the most benevolent way for me and that I feel fulfilled by having these things as well as feel comfortable and satisfied and relaxed enjoying the most benevolent outcome."
Now to remind you, when we say, "The most benevolent outcome" this doesn't necessarily mean that it will be perfect but it will be the most benevolent outcome that is available at this time. Something else that's important for you to know about Benevolent Magic - even though you might have acquired things that you need sometimes it takes longer to acquire other things and you might conceivably acquire something that is perfectly satisfactory and it works well for you over time and yet the Benevolent Magic continues to work so that if you acquire something that's fine and works well for you or that you're happy with the acquisition, that's wonderful but if you're ever in need of another acquisition along those same lines you don't have to say the Benevolent Magic again unless you have completely different words to use.
You can simply accentuate it with the following Living Prayer, "I am asking that my current needs be fulfilled now in the most benevolent way for me and that I be aware comfortably as they are being fulfilled."
Now why do I say that last part? Sometimes you know you're not clear whether your needs are being fulfilled. I find that when there is clarity that I can feel not just vaguely think about but there is a genuine physical feeling in my body that this is something that's good for me and that I can relax about it - that I can feel good with it yah, this is a great comfort. So I wanted to bring that to your attention today. We'll talk more about acquiring things as time goes on.
Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: