The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, January 14, 2006

Help And Support

Acquainting yourself as you have with this blog has brought to your attention that it is clearly designed to provide insight and wisdom and also to give you things that you can use in order to improve the quality of your life. It's not meant to change your mind, I think that's pretty important to accentuate here. Whatever you think is entirely up to you - about anything.
This is rather intended to provide a means for you to be able to live more comfortably, have what you need, feel better about yourself and perhaps even get along better in your life and in society. Now I realize that's a tall order so to speak but it is really, if you read it from the beginning, something that will provide many of those things if you are able to successfully do the homework even in part. I'm not guaranteeing this of course but rather I'm saying that that's the intent and I am hopeful that you enjoy it just for that.
I will also from time to time provide you with the tools that not only work for me but work for others as I have had guest columns here from time to time or on the Mystical Man blog and that will still happen when I feel that there is a column I want to share with you.
Now I want to provide you with a Benevolent Magic that I feel will be most helpful these days. I recommend you say, "I request that I am easily able to accommodate and practice in my life the simple means of acquiring wisdom and materials in my life that I need including whatever objects, help and support I might need on a daily basis or in general and that this will all happen for me in the easiest and most benevolent way and result in the most benevolent outcome." Now I'm suggesting that you try that Benevolent Magic and if you feel any energy or good feeling, just pause during saying it - say the exact words if you would - and go on until the energy passes and when at the end of saying it if the energy is still there just sit with the energy for a moment until it passes. This energy is spirits, hearts and souls of all beings who are supporting and sustaining you to achieve the intention - most benevolent - of this recommended Benevolent Magic. Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: