The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, December 31, 2005

A Heightened State Of Awareness

The nature of your reality now is something that will often be a state of various distractions. It is that you are in a receptive mode. This is not because you are so needful but rather because there is a heightened state of awareness. Some people feel it is an anxiety but I'd like to point out that it is really not about something frightening that's going to happen but rather about a physical awareness that is in our bodies. Our bodies are attuned to the identifying thought, you might say of - somethings going to happen. Lets assume, and I believe it is so, that that something is a good thing. I think it's good to be jokey with people we know and love because that feeling is so acute.
I would like to suggest a Living Prayer followed by some Benevolent Magic to support this feeling so many of us are having. For the Living Prayer I suggest if you like to say it, "I am asking that my heightened state of awareness and similar states in people and other beings around me allow us to notice the value of each other and to appreciate the value of friendship and to welcome it in its various benevolent forms." And for another day you could say this Benevolent Magic if you like, "I request that my capabilities for discernment be acute so that I may notice the new friends that are available to me now - that these friends will be true friends accepting and appreciating me for who I am and that I will accept and appreciate them for who they are and that this will all occur in the most benevolent way resulting in the most benevolent outcome."
I feel that the times now are about friendship, kinship - which is not necessarily just associated with blood relatives but discovering one's friends and true family who you feel at home with and who feel at home with you and also about a feeling of family that is one that allows you to have that feeling - most genuine - of belonging - something we all strove for when we were younger. I feel it is immanent now. I recommend we all be vigilant for something good which I feel is immanent.
Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

A Most Benevolent and Happy New Year to Robby and ALL, with Peace on Earth all year long!
Your new friend
Rob Minolfo
aka Bobby angel