The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Monday, April 03, 2006

Your Other World Capabilities

There is a time now that is right with us all that presents us with unusual opportunities and these opportunities may seem to be impossible and yet they are present. Do you know that it is possible to experience other worldly possibilities.

I'm going to suggest for those of you who may find this attractive to say the following Benevolent Magic. You could say if you like, "I request that I be able to see things with my physical eyes that are benevolent, such as different lights and different color shapes that are of benevolent loving life forms available right here, right now in my life and that this happen in the most benevolent way for me resulting in the most benevolent outcome."

The reason I'm suggesting this to those of you who find it attractive is that it is possible to see the type of visitors we have here now. The visitors are not from so very far away. They are truly in many cases spirits of Earth - people from the future and from the past who are completely pure and clear. Sometimes they are even the spirits that will be born in children of the future coming to see what needs to be done on this world and how they can help by co-ordinating their personal goals with what's needed here. This is what I've been taught and this is what I believe.

If you want to participate in some way and you do see some of these lights - just say, "Goodlife" and feel in the most loving or benevolent way you can so they will know that there are beings with true hearts like them and if they're from the future and if they're from the past that will also encourage them.

You know, when we're not here - we look like that. Little bits of light - moving about - usually with great joy. We come here and live for a short time and learn what we came to learn and bring what we have learned - without the discomfort - to other places that do not know discomfort but we do bring wisdom and capacities for growth for those who are beyond this planet.

This is what I believe from my experience. I hope you give it a try if you find it appealing. Goodlife.

No comments: