The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, April 12, 2006

The Choice Is Yours

Choose - yes, you have a choice now. You can choose the old path that you've been on - the familiar one. It is perhaps one with many comforts but consider - are there discomforts? If there are discomforts they are ongoing. Do you have to choose another path that discards the comforts too?

No - you don't have to make a list here but I want you to consider, ponder and feel into the comforts you have now - just the comforts.

Think about them one after another for a time and then while you're feeling how comfortable they are try saying this Benevolent Magic, "I request that my comfort level be expanded to include more comforts that are not yet in my life - that I be connected to my most benevolent future of this life and that I be pulled in that direction bringing along my great comforts and adding my new ones as well and that this will all result in the most wonderful new life including the most benevolent experience for me and the most benevolent outcome."

I realize thats a bit long but it's intended to cover many aspects. If you feel energy or warmth or good feelings along the way, stop and be in them for a time then continue with those exact words is what I recommend.

Your time now is not one that has to remain complicated and unhappy. It can be a choice that includes all your now comforts and adds comforts you never knew were there.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Seven said...

Robert,
I appreciate the premise. So much of our lives are bombarded with the negative and our inner apprehension of what negative life event will come next. This is like geese flying north for the winter; confused and headed in a direction contrary to nature.
To expect the positive in our lives is a valuable lesson to reflect upon.
Thank You.

Robert Shapiro said...

My friend, thank you for your comment. The style of your writing is one that supports and nurtures. We have a similar sense of style that way sometimes eh.
Goodlife my friend.