The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, December 24, 2005

Reflecting

In these times one tends to examine the year that has gone by. I'd like to give you something that will help you to reflect on this year.
Many of you are impatient with yourselves, you want to advance in heart and mind, in spirit and even soul faster then you feel you are. I'd like to suggest that you look back five years ago - have you changed much? Do you feel you've advanced in heart, mind, spirit and soul? I feel that many of you will decide that you have advanced quite a bit.
Don't be in such a big rush, okay. Enjoy life as best you can. Experience what you can in the most benevolent way and pass on benevolence whenever you get the chance. Enjoy, experience and live. What more can you do - really. It's what I have to offer at this time of year.
Alright, lets say a Living Prayer together, "I am asking that all beings on Earth - around me, near me and everywhere love and appreciate their own actions and experience the highest and most benevolent enjoyment and support, appreciation and love of themselves and their best and most bountiful creations."
Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: