The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Monday, December 03, 2007

Time To Catch Up - For You

From time to time on this blog and on my other you will find that I pause and there will be no posts for a little while. What does that mean?

Usually it means that I feel you need to catch up and I want to give you time to do it. As you have noted, those of you who've been reading this for a while, I give a lot of suggestions here and homework since I know a lot of you want to get ready and have your capabilities, talents and other possibilities for you not only accentuated but heightened.

Therefore if there's ever times when you notice - hey, how come no post here - there's lots and lots of homework - maybe you missed something. Go back to the beginning if you want and come forward, see what you've missed. Don't forget, sometimes there's extra homework in the comments area.

This is just a reminder for those of you who've joined on recently but for the others you know that these gaps in posting are exclusively for you to have time to catch up on your homework, on your practice and of course - on your lives.

Goodlife to you all.

No comments: