The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Monday, December 17, 2007

More On Forms Of Protection

Greetings, I'd like to provide you with a little more on forms of protection you can use in situations that may be unexpected.

Perhaps you've been driving someplace and you're feeling uncomfortable or you are walking someplace or even in a situation that you know is safe but might involve challenges - verbal or otherwise.

This is something you can do if you know you're coming into a situation like that. If you know you're coming into a situation like that and can plan ahead for it then this is what to do.

First, situate yourself in a space if you can where you have at least 4 feet in all directions around you including if possible above you and even below you - but what I mean by below you is to measure - you can just eyeball it - from your heart up and your heart down because that's where the magic is centered.

Then put your hand, palm towards your body, on your heart area. I recommend the right hand but if you are left handed you may use that - and ask for all the benevolent energies that are available for you to be present with you right then in that moment.

Wait a few seconds - ten, fifteen or so and then say this, "I am asking that all these energies that are with me and all round and about me, now support me in this coming time when I may be in a situation of personal challenge or others may feel that I am not trustworthy or that they are perhaps bearing some bias - that I be safe, that I be honored and appreciated, that I be acknowledged as a valuable person and entity in any or all of those situations in the most benevolent way for me and for others."

That's what I recommend if you have some sense that you may be going someplace, entering someplace or in someplace that your value may be questioned in some way.

It is absolutely essential that there be the 4 foot sphere around you - you understand what I'm saying here is that there could be other people in this space but you must be able to create a moment of aloneness. It could be a small space, a small room that you are in or simply even a office situation where you have barriers around you to keep others out.

Try it, it may work well for you. Goodlife.

No comments: