The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, November 17, 2005

Why I Do This

I have been asked many times why I am doing this. It's time consuming you say. It must be exhausting and yet I am simply doing it because I believe not only in the value of the work but also I feel and have noticed many evidences that people are ready for this and that those who have values and who do value a greater benevolent community want and yes, need things they can say and do of a magical nature to create benevolence where either none has existed before or where there is simply a need for it.
Sometimes it is possible to do things with people and with materials that are present and other times when things look beyond the possibility of creation in some benevolent way then magic is called for.
I feel and have practiced and have experienced the evidence of the value of Benevolent Magic and Living Prayer to this end. That's why I do this. I feel good about it and I appreciate those of you who are working with this. I have heard from many of you how it has improved the quality of your lives. I believe that this is so. That's why I do this.
Goodlife and goodnight.

No comments: