The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, November 13, 2005

An Offering For Today

Now that you've had an opportunity to see the possibilities on this site I want you to consider that the reason these things are being taught to you now for those of you who can take them in, do the homework, feel the results, apply the benevolent applications and at times, though you won't always know, be aware of the benevolent results - now that you've had some opportunity for that I want you to know that it is my intention to continue to provide such knowledge and wisdom as I feel is timely for our lives and our world and entrust you with the opportunity and the application that you may try and do your best if you wish.
Now today I want to give you something brief and that's something you can say for yourselves. It's a Benevolent Magic. This is what I recommend you say, "I request that in the days, months and years to come that I will have for me the most benevolent work, opportunities, friends, the greatest opportunity for fulfillment on an ongoing basis that I have ever known in my life - that this will all happen in the most benevolent way for me, resulting in the most benevolent outcome."
I'd also recommend that you say the following Living Prayer if you like. Wait, if you said the Benevolent Magic - wait at least six hours before you say this Living Prayer alright, or any time after that is okay too. I recommend you say, "I am asking that fulfilling opportunities for work, friends and family be what is normal and day to day for all peoples on the Earth now and that it is so normal that we not only expect it and welcome it but that we are able to get used to it and cherish it."
Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: