The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, July 05, 2006

What Is Offered Here

I know some of you might have wondered why my last post was clearly directed towards people who are in the service or people who are either working in or stuck in prison and that's because it's important to recognize that the things we don't like in society still exist. That even things we do like in society sometimes have moments of great difficulty and struggle.

Benevolent Magic, Living Prayer and many of the things I teach about here are intended to be used in difficult situations as well as when times are more calm and therefore from time to time I will bring up the applications and the practices and the training for those of you who would like it - to put these things into your life - to improve the quality of your life and perhaps even the lives of your friends and family around you.

There is a great deal that can be done - more than you might even imagine. Not only is it possible to improve your experience with human beings and animals but even with elements and things that seem to be beyond any predictable control.

It is my intention here, as I have been doing, to continue to give you the foundational elements that will allow you to put into practice the most important capabilities that I feel will take you all through the coming years and changes that may take place in our society and to create as much benevolence for yourselves and those around you that you can.

I know we're all concerned about world events - I am too and that's why this site is dedicated to providing you with the capabilities you might wish to have and that is to create safety, benevolence, kindness, opportunity and an opportunity to leave the world a better place not only for your having been here but for while you are here.

I know that may seem to be a tall order and I am not making it a command or a demand but rather simply laying it at your feet and if you wish to absorb it, apply it and use it you are most definitely welcome.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: