The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, July 01, 2009

Just A Little Reminder

I wanted to give you a little reminder. At this time we've all been worried about this and that eh - many things and I'm not here to say stop worrying because everybody says that and while I know and you know too that it won't change things still I want to make a suggestion.

I've mentioned this before but it's good to have reminders sometimes isn't it especially if I'm not exactly clubbing you over the head with it...just a reminder.

Now it's very easy to find yourself really sort of unconsciously saying things like, "I don't want this," "I don't want that" or "I don't want to have this anymore." "This" referring to something you don't want eh?

I want to remind you that it's really important to say what you want not what you don't want. You see, that part of ourselves that creates will create on the basis of what we say very often, not always but very often and so it's to our great advantage to say what we want. If we want something we don't have to say it a thousand times over and over again.

You've learned here on this blog, Benevolent Magic, how to request things you want with Benevolent Magic or Living Prayer and sometimes even True Magic which I've talked about here and on my A Mystical Man's World blog and occasionally on Explorer Race blog but many things come up don't they and it's so easy to get caught up in, "I don't want this," "I don't want that." I know that one too, I'm not preaching.

So - a gentle reminder. Start saying what you do want. You'll catch yourself sometimes and don't beat yourself up about it but when you catch yourself don't say, "No, not that' or "Scratch that" or something like that. You can skip all that stuff. Just say - this is what I want and need and then go on and say, "I want..." and whatever.

So that's the gentle reminder and if it's something that you need or even want and feel a need for, and that's alright, then remember to say a Living Prayer - "I am asking..." You know that one. So don't be shy about saying it. Don't save Living Prayer and Benevolent Magic up. Feel free to use it.

It will be for you and coming to you, alright, in the most benevolent way and it will also happen in the most available way. It's very possible that you will get a portion of what you want soon and maybe the rest when it's available another time or later - okay? Just a gentle reminder. Remember - say what you want not what you don't want.

Goodlife.

No comments: