The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, April 30, 2009

Swine Flu

I know many of you are concerned about the Swine Flu. This is what I want you to do if you would.

Relax someplace for a moment where you are standing, sitting or laying down and ask for all the most benevolent energies to be all around you and all about you. Then pause for a moment.

Then say, "I am asking that all those beings who are exposed to, experiencing or otherwise interacting with Swine Flu now be insulated and protected from harm in the most benevolent way for them and if I should be exposed to this in any way that I am also insulated and protected from harm."

Stop now and pause for a moment and say, "I am also asking that the organisms responsible for producing this disease and discomfort now reform their existence into something more benign and benevolent for all beings."

Pause for a moment and then say, "I am asking that all these things I have asked for just now happen in the most benevolent way."

That's what I suggest. Remember if you feel energy come up at any time let it be there and pause in the words you are saying because that's the energy going to work - the beings, the benevolent light beings, guides, angels - yes perhaps Creator - and just pause even if it happens before you begin saying the words or after you have stopped saying them.

Just pause and allow the energy to be present. Don't send it anywhere, don't ask for it to go someplace, don't push it anywhere. Recognize that you are the transmitter as a physical Earth human and its passing through you so as to co-ordinate with the being type that you are so that the energy focusses on assisting that being type and of course will also help other beings.

Goodlife.

No comments: