The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, October 17, 2008

A Request For Inner Calm And Strength

I know some of you are not feeling safe and secure so here's a short living prayer you can say to support your sense of personal security and inner calm especially.

You know...at times when the world changes, even what simply human beings do and how they do it, it can often feel very unsettled. I can understand this too.

So if you wish - you could first ask for all the most benevolent energies, angels and beings to be all around and about you in the most benevolent way for you. Remember to say this out loud and if there are others nearby you can whisper it if you like but it must be made physically since these requests are about ultimately - our physical experience in our physical world.

After you pause for a moment and perhaps even feel something that feels benevolent or a tingling perhaps then I recommend you say the following living prayer. "I am asking that I have the strength, calm and energy within my heart and body to feel safe and stable during these times of changes of perception and actions by the populations on Earth and that these shifts I am requesting within me will result in the most benevolent outcome for me."

Goodlife.

No comments: