The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, April 17, 2008

More On Balance

At this time in the world there are so many different reasons to believe that - he did it, she did it, they did it. I've talked about this before but it's really important now to get past blaming. Blaming is a way of anchoring ourselves in the past and in order to be able to cure things to bring about balance, ease and prosperity for us all we may have to - on a personal individual basis - try to let go of blame.

I grant that those who are disrupting, harming or hurting must have their actions corrected though I question whether the type of suffering one may experience in many prisons around the world will cause people to correct these actions or whether they will come out more self-destructive and destructive to others. I do not claim to know about these matters but it is something I am concerned about as I'm sure you are.

In order to move into balance now the present is the most safe and benevolent place for us very often. I'm not talking about our surroundings, I'm talking about that moment in time that is right here, right now as you're reading this.

This present moment is much easier to be in touch with if we simply reach down to our chest or to any part of our body, as people often do, and touch ourselves. Sometimes it's for this or that reason but I recommend touching yourself gently in the middle of your chest. This can help to bring about a reminder of being in the present.

I have felt into my own past many times and sometimes I find comfort there and joy. Other times I find discomfort and sadness. I'm sure you have done the same. Occasionally I've felt into my future and felt other things there - perhaps you have done likewise but always when I have felt into the present moment, the exact present moment I have often felt ease there.

I feel in the present moment we're not demanding anything of ourselves. Our mind may be going over and over - we should do this, we should do that - but in the present moment if you can - try to not think. When I do that I feel a lot better.

Towards that end if you like, you may say the following benevolent magic. As always, ask for the most benevolent energies to be present with you and all around and about you before you say this and relax, then say the words exactly as I have them here and if you feel energy afterwards and during just relax into that energy.

I recommend you say, "I request that I be able to find solace and comfort always in the present moment, that my present moments will always feel nurturing and comfortable to me, that I will feel safe when I focus on that and that this will all occur in the most benevolent way for me and result in the most benevolent outcome." That's what I recommend you say if you like.

Remember - life is all about learning but the foundation is about love and the type of love I'm talking about is that which accepts unconditionally and provides unconditionally - not something that has to do with demand.

Goodlife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Dear Bob,

I enjoyed reading this post because I feel things are getting easier now and the idea you express is in the air...unconditionally is the key...The solution is not in duality and it have never been...this opposition about "good" or "bad" would suppose two powers running the world...If more of us could understand the way we generate "evil" by believing that we are doing "good"...See what I mean?

Robert Shapiro said...

That's a good comment Patrice. It is very true that what is good for one person may not be good for another.

It is a bit of a struggle for most human beings depending upon their culture and how their ways are reinforced in their society - it's a struggle to know what is good for all.

That is why I like to use my feelings because my mind is not necessarily going to know what's good for all but my feelings are often a better guide the way I have learned to use them.

Thank you for your comment.

Goodlife.