The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Tuesday, November 06, 2007

Passing Anomalies - Your Attention Please

Some of you are going to notice something. For the next 3 to 4 days, it has already begun and you may have noticed it already, you may find that some mechanical devices that you use normally on a regular basis may not operate properly. They might, if you can pause for a few minutes seem to correct themselves and operate well but they may be unreliable or function erratically for a few days. This is something that is a passing anomaly.

It has to do with our present closeness to a boundary line that affects our world and separates our world from other worlds but this temporary situation will pass very soon. I have spoken about another affect of that passing on Mystical Man but this effect - I felt it would be important to put on my other blog.

Just know that everything will be alright but I do recommend that you say the following living prayer. I recommend you say, "I am asking that all the mechanical devices I use and that others use around me operate in the most benevolent way for all beings and all beings around me. I am also asking that everyone experience patience and kindness during this temporary moment of mechanical mystery." That's it.

Now you may see other anomalies especially some of you who are sensitive so be alert to that. I have spoken about that on Mystical Man but this situation as far as mechanical things will pass quickly.

Goodlife.

2 comments:

Louis Hart said...

Yesterday I tried to print out something and my printer just kept giving me blank sheets. According to the graphics I had plenty of ink but I finally put in a new cartridge and it started working. Never happened before.

Then today, all of a sudden I couldn't sign on to the internet. The help file suggested I look in the firewall and make sure everything I needed had full access. I discovered one of the necessary files had completely disappeared. After I reloaded it everything worked as normal. This has never happened before either.

I found myself humming the "Twilight Zone" theme.

Goodlife.

Robert Shapiro said...

Ah my friend Louis let us hope this mechanical thing passes quickly eh. Thanks for your feedback.

Goodlife my friend.