The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, October 18, 2007

The Light That Feeds

Do you know that rainbows nourish the land, the plants, the animals and yes - even us. It is not just a scientific wonder. It is not a thing of beauty only. It is actually intended to feed all that it touches.

I have seen rainbows where people actually walk through the light as it was coming down illuminating the Earth and I have spoken to people who have walked through them who felt buoyed up as a result of that contact. I do not know whether science recognizes this or not but I know and I have been taught that the light that illuminates (feeds) it is also our opportunity without any training to see light in all of its great beauty. It is a way for us to be reminded how our natural energy, which is light, is food.

The plants, the animals, Mother Earth herself all know this. Even science is willing to consider that light is a form of matter and that as such it is a support system. I'm sure you can find it if you look for it in the annals of science and other places. Nevertheless I just wanted to remind you today that the beauty of a rainbow is also food.

Do you have any rainbow stories? If you do feel free to share them here for us all.

Goodlife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Robert,
I actually saw a double rainbow
last evening on my way home from work. I actually asked to see a
celestial wonder and that is what I received. It was of course, very uplifting.

Robert Shapiro said...

Anonymous, thank you for your comment and for sharing your wonder.

Goodlife.