The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, August 25, 2005

A Valuable Capacity

One of the most valuable capacities we all have as Human Beings is our ability to care about people we don't know and have never met. This endearing quality within us all is one of the reasons I am making additions to this blog at all.
I know many of you have said to me over the years that you get mad or upset or just downright disgusted with human behavior sometimes and yet equally, the same people or others have said to me that they were surprised, even stunned by the kindness, generosity and just plain friendliness of complete strangers to them.
You hear about people having mean streaks but in my experience people, sometimes even the most unlikely people, have kind streaks and it is because of that kind streak that I feel that Benevolent Magic and Living Prayer offer not only support but the means by which you can express your kindness, perhaps at times even to people you don't know and have never met. So if you haven't read the previous postings please do so and if you have read them here's a Living Prayer you can say if you like:
"I am asking that the kindness of all people come to the present and front of their personalities and be reinforced as being worthwhile by all those people and Beings around them."
That's all for today, just a short comment. Goodlife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading your blog. Another bookmark, I would say.

_______________
car accessory related stuff!

Em Meyer said...

Thank you for your beloved heart and work in this world.