The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Tuesday, September 15, 2009

More Of The Moon's Gifts For You


Moonset over Lake Tahoe
Originally uploaded by kimbar
You know, the Moon provides us with a great deal of strength - yes it does. Maybe you don't always think about that.

Here's a suggestion. If you know you're going to be doing something that requires a great deal of physical energy or that might be an emotional drain or for that matter might require a great deal of thought that is exhausting and that this is either out of the ordinary or maybe occurs on a cyclical basis, then try to time it if you can for 3 days before the Full Moon, the Full Moon and 3 days after the Full Moon which is as you can see about a week so that gives you a good range.

During that time the Moon is providing more love and endurance in the physical sense and in the mental sense and in the feeling sense. The Moon does provide this and that's part of the reason why it's as close as it is to this planet. It is needed then you see.

So conversely what I'm saying - there is a suggestion isn't there. If you know you're going to have such strains physically, mentally or on the feeling level probably a time that would not be so good to do this would be 3 days before the New Moon, the New Moon and 3 days after the New Moon.

I know some people feel that New Moon time is special and I'm not saying it isn't, what I am talking about today though is about support, nurturance and nourishing energy that can support you through a difficult time.

I know that it's not possible always to do this but if there is a chance it also would be a good time to be giving birth around that, what I'm going to call, Full Moon Cycle. Of course that's going to be up to life as it unfolds and baby when they're ready to emerge.

Still, generally speaking that's what I recommend for such times of strenuous activities and things that might drain your energy. Towards that end I'm going to suggest the following. Try to say this at least a few days before you might have something you have to do that's strenuous in the way I mentioned or if you need to, just a few hours before - that might also be alright.

You might say, "I am asking that all that I need to do now in this time of demand upon my energy occur during that Full Moon Cycle where I will have more support, love and endurance and I am asking that this occurs in the most benevolent way for me..." pause for a moment "...and for all beings."

Goodlife.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Thank you so much for this post, Robert!
The moon does give us much strength and your wonderful posts also provide much guidance and strength too!

Blessings to you!

Margie:)

Robert Shapiro said...

Hi Margie, thank your comments and kindness as always. I do appreciate.

Goodlife my friend.