The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, October 03, 2007

Moving Through...

Do you ever get depressed. In this day and age it's not unusual to feel that sometimes.

I recall when I was growing up, that like all parents of the time my parents would often tell me about the good things of life and most of the other kids in the neighborhood were told similar things though a few were told about the hazards - and my Father would sometimes warn me about hazards as well.

Nevertheless growing up can sometimes create a myth can't it - a myth of life and I have found that very often the reason I will get depressed is that I have cultured within me either from my youth or from my other experience a belief in something that is not literally true. It might just be a desire. It's difficult sometimes isn't it - sometimes when we see things we want them to be true, sometimes when we imagine things we want them to be true.

I don't get depressed very often but it does happen to me now and then and I'm sure it happens to you as well from time to time. Lets try to remember that when depression takes place it's almost always based on a myth of life which may not be about something that's true.

Sometimes also, I know for some people, it is something that they are born with and that medicine has yet to properly address but they will in time - I believe that.

I'm not trying to say, "Oh, poor us." I'm rather saying that we all have these moments when we are disappointed and sometimes fall into a deeper disappointment. For us though it is important to utilize benevolent magic and living prayer and other means to move through these momentary difficulties.

Life is challenging enough isn't it and we can but try to keep each other cheered up, buoyed up to face life and move through these hard times. I am hopeful you will move through your hard times smoothly, easily and with grace.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: