The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Clearing People, Part 1

Last time I talked about clearing objects - in fact television sets. This time and in light of the fact that Halloween is upon us it might be good to support you to have a way to clear people. I've given you some information on this in working on yourselves here and here but I'm taking into account now parents who might wish to clear their children who have been frightened perhaps because of Halloween.

Here's what to do in that case. If you can have the children lie down or sit down that would be best but they might be so agitated that they're running about. Whatever they're doing, it's alright but not if they're causing harm to themselves or others. So if you need to give them a toy to be occupied with that takes on their full attention but is not a television set, perhaps it might be even a small electronic device, that is alright.

This is what to do. First relax yourself and say the following living prayer which will invite the clearing you request. I recommend you say, "I am asking that gold light beings and light beings who are compatible with the gold light or compatible with gold light beings or both come now and clear my child..." or my children you might say "...and their immediate environs including myself of any and all energies that are harmful and causing conflict to ourselves, our lives and our souls."

Now of course if you yourself feel fine you can just make that exclusive for your child. Wait about 5 minutes. Your child might even change their behavior. If they were highly active they might get more relaxed. If they were doing something they might pause and start doing something else more gentle or resume their natural and normal behavior.

I do not call myself a therapist or call myself anything other than what I am, a shaman and mystical man but I do wish to help those who have asked - what can I do if... and this is my offering for today.

Goodlife.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks Robert,
I'm still learning how to clear myself from Halloween and other frightening episodes and experiences in my life. I work at a pre-school and I try to use Living Prayers everyday. May God Bless you for your work.
Diane

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Diane, thank you very much for your comment - and thank you for your service. A teachers work is so vitally important especially with the children.

I'll have more to say about clearing people very soon.

Goodlife my friend.