The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Clearing The Air

Now you may wonder why I continue to go on on this blog about instinct and other things that I wax on about on a regular basis.

For one thing it has to do with the fact that I trust you. I know we haven't met and I know that we may have different ways but I trust that you are reading this and perhaps practicing some of it because you truly want to have a better happier life where things work more frequently than not and perhaps you'd like to improve the quality of life for others as well.

I am, you might say, investing in you. At this time in my life I feel inclined to invest in the world at large. Many of you will absorb some of this wisdom here and practice it in your own way and perhaps even pass it on to others. I want you to know now that much as I appreciate appreciation it is not critical to me that I receive it from you and it is also not critical that I be acknowledged.

I know, we all need and want that and I am no different however I feel strongly that this wisdom I'm passing on to you is so important that I don't want to stake a permanent claim to it. Granted the books are copyrighted and all of that but you may have noticed that I'm not copyrighting the blogs. That's because I want you to feel free to use it and to share it where you feel it will do the most good.

I'm not trying to talk you into its value. If you feel it's good for you and you want to share it with others, and those of you who teach - if you want to integrate it into your teaching, don't be shy - it's alright. So I felt that needed to be said by way of clearing the air okay.

So...now I've got a Benevolent Magic book coming down the pike, so to speak and you'll find that it has many things in it that I have not discussed here. The entire book is set up as what you might call an evolutionary system that will take you from the point of the heart warmth which I've discussed before through Benevolent Magic, Living Prayer and on to Disentanglement and beyond.

The entire point of the book is to help you to feel safe, secure, comfortable and feel capable for your meeting with life.

I believe you will like it and when the publisher has it ready to distribute I'll let you know here on this blog as well as on my others. So...that's what I wanted to say today - just clearing the air and talking more personally to you all.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Louis Hart said...

Robert,

It's always good to hear you have a new book in the works. I value them greatly. Your newest, "Animal Souls Speak" is, I believe, your best yet.

Thanks for your willingness to share the profound knowledge you continually bring forth.

Goodlife.

Robert Shapiro said...

Thank you Louis for your kind words and your consideration.

Yes, Animal Souls Speak is dear to my heart and I'm glad that you feel its value as well.

Goodlife my friend.