The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, October 26, 2006

Supporting Mother Earth

Living through this earthquake in Hawaii while by no means the first one I've experienced has brought to my attention that it is so very easy, isn't it to take for granted those whom we love.

I can think many times of taking Mother Earth for granted even though I am very fond of her indeed and often love her consciously. I'm sure you feel the same way.

How many other times though have I simply taken her for granted and not considered her and I feel we all do this too.

Considering that Mother Earth has put us on notice that she must do things for herself, as I've said elsewhere, I feel perhaps a Living Prayer and even Benevolent Magic might be called for here.

The first thing that we could say and I'm sure many of you have been saying is simply voicing our support for Mother Earth. For example, "I am asking that Mother Earth experience all the co-operation, love and feeling of being cherished in the most benevolent way from all beings."

And now I feel it would be useful to have a Benevolent Magic for us as well. You might say if you like, "I request that I experience the most benevolent life for me on Mother Earth and as a direct reflection of that - that Mother Earth bask in that benevolence as well and that this all occur in the most benevolent way resulting in the most benevolent outcome."

Now I realize that that is a bit repetitive but the word "benevolent" which is a cornerstone of this site is meant to express a feeling.

That is why for some of you - in some languages other than english may have noticed that that feeling is described by other words in your language. Perhaps your language is more reflective of feelings and the feeling - benevolent - is expressed easily.

On the other hand your language may not be as reflective of feelings and one has to search for just the right words if you can find them. Since you know that my intention with the word benevolent is to express a feeling then that might help you to find that word or those words.

So, just a good thought and feeling for the day eh. Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: