The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, May 11, 2018

Benevolent Magic to Influence Your Surroundings


I know many of you are concerned about the status of your community or your state or your country and this is not unreasonable, this concern. So I’m going to recommend the following Benevolent Magic and this is what to do. 
 First say, “I am asking that all the most benevolent energies that are available for me be all around me and all about me now.” 
 Then pause. Most of you will feel an energy come up. When it starts to fade a little bit then say, “I request that all life around me and that I experience as I go about my life be safe, benevolent and comfortable in the most benevolent way for me resulting in the most benevolent outcome for me now.” 
 Now you might wonder why I’m recommending a Benevolent Magic since it’s done for an individual but you see, the way it’s stated will tend to include others. 
 If it’s benevolent for you, it will be benevolent in your immediate circle, meaning say around 10 or 20 feet (3 to 6 meters) around you, usually no more than that but then - it will have that influence on others as well as for you. That’s what I recommend. Goodlife

1 comment:

Shawallo said...

Thankyou 🙏🙏🙏🙏