The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Monday, February 08, 2016

Inviting An Awakening

I want to suggest that given the state of affairs in the world and the knowledge I have of how working together we can all accomplish so much more that will benefit all peoples. 

I am suggesting that when we incorporate more of our spirit selves that are our whole beings that we may accomplish this more easily. 

Towards that end I recommend you first ask for all the most benevolent energies that are available for you to be all around you and all about you and then say:

“I am asking that an awakening to ones true spiritual nature be readily available for all peoples now on Earth and that this awakening happens in the most benevolent way and results in the most benevolent outcome.”

I wish you all well as always. Goodlife

No comments: