The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, September 11, 2013

Yes, You Can Do Something About Radioactivity

A good friend of mine was upset today about the radiation issue, largely emanating from Japan these days, and put something up on one of her social networking sites that I felt needed a response.

It is a time, I feel strongly, to be empowered and not to be disempowered and we can be empowered in all of this. So I'm going to give you a few recommendations here.

There is something you can do about radioactivity. First I recommend you read the following post about transforming radioactivity and then read this other post that adds more and participate, if you would, in these recommended actions. Remember - it is not a time to give up, it is a time to act benevolently for all beings. 

Remember also to insulate and protect yourself and perhaps others as you can read about here. Here also is a Living Prayer you can say to insulate and protect yourself. First read and follow this advice and then say the following, "I am asking that I be insulated and protected from radioactivity and other forms of radiation that may be harmful and that this will happen for me in the most benevolent way and result in the most benevolent outcome."

For others you might say or in general you might say if you'd prefer, "I am asking that all beings be insulated and protected from radioactivity now in the most benevolent way resulting in the most benevolent outcome."

That's what I recommend as well.


Goodlife

No comments: