The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, June 23, 2013

Transforming Radioactivity Now!

I want to share something with you today. We cannot wait or pretend some things do not exist so it is time to do something with Benevolent Magic and we know that Benevolent Magic is something that works for us as individuals whereas Living Prayer while it does work for us also works for everyone else. 

I am sure that you, as everyone who is familiar with Benevolent Magic and Living Prayer, have been saying things and doing things to help improve the world situation but there can be no doubt that a sense of great urgency comes up because of the spread of radioactivity from atomic reactors and the radioactive materials passing near and through them and into our environment.

We come now to a great opportunity for using benevolent magic, often stronger than living prayer because of everyone's built in survival instinct, so I'm going to recommend that you do a simple benevolent magic and share it with others. 

If energy comes up for you before you request these things then that is sufficient. If it doesn't then say, "I am asking that all the most benevolent energies that are available for me be all around me and all about me now." Pause for a few seconds and see if you notice an energy that feels good to you. If it comes on strongly, wait for it to fade a little before you do the benevolent magic.

Then say out loud as usual, "I request that I be safe from any effect of harmful radioactivity in the most benevolent way resulting in the most benevolent outcome for me now." 

As always, pause when the energy builds even if you have to stop for a few moments during the spoken benevolent magic and continue after it fades a bit. Always wait, even when you're done when the energy is there if you possibly can for the energy to fade. Try to stay quiet and as relaxed as possible after making these requests. 

I feel that the need is urgent and the more people that do this the more likely that it will effect everyone in a benevolent way since you are, of course every day exposed to other people, other things. In your community you go here, you go there, you touch this, you touch that. I believe it can save us from this great danger. 


Goodlife

3 comments:

Kirsten K said...

Thank you, Joseph!
I am grateful for your constant care and concern for our health & well being. Am headed outside to do this now.
With appreciation,
Kirsten

Kirsten K said...

Thank you, Joseph!
You are always looking out for us and I am grateful for your contant care & concern for our health & well being. Am headed outside to do this now.
With appreciation,
Kirsten

Robert Shapiro said...

Hi Kirsten,

I appreciate your comments and your actions to support us all during this time of our urgent need to bring about this transformation.

Goodlife my friend,

Joseph