The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Wednesday, April 04, 2012

Releasing Images


Right now your body is releasing images, some of which are not very comfortable. You may have these in dreams or they might pop up as a quick vision - like a picture in your mind. Here in this video you will learn how to help to clear yourself of these sometimes unsettling images. 

For those of you doing True Magic you can apply it to that process if you choose and study more about clearing here if you'd like.




3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you for this. I said the benevolent prayer yesterday on the train, when I got home I laid down, closed my eyes, and felt the light radiating from the solar plexus to the sun there was much peace. I kept smelling Ginger for some reason so I got up and made Ginger lemon tea and that helped sooth..I have been studying Herbal benefits, making tinctures & essences, very good thanks again. Namaste.

Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden said...

You kind soul! Thank you very much for sharing all of this information. I believe that humanity is on the precipice of a great awakening. My roots are in following the ways of the Christ and so much of what you say is consistent with said ethos, lovingkindness and benevolence above all else. It is such a shame when peopele are cruel to one another, but we pray for their deliverance from that cruel evil and ask for the Lord to transform them into servants of benevolence. Thanks again:)

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Foraged^Roots and Mahndisa S. Rigmaiden,

Thank you both for your comments and for sharing your experiences.

Goodlife