The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, December 24, 2010

Predictions and Your Responsibilities

It is not only a time for predictions, it is a time to understand your responsibility as a person hearing a prediction or a person putting out a prediction to choose which portion or which type of prediction you would like to happen. 

Make that choice with the full feeling of yourself physically. You don't have to get involved in a contest or a competition about it but allow yourself to feel and say, at least to yourself - I would prefer this to happen or I would prefer that to happen. 

It is time now to literally choose how things will be.

2 comments:

Patricia said...

Dear Grandfather and Robert,

Thank you, thank you, thank you- for this. I understand the message deeply and completely. It did not dawn on me until a minute or so into listening to the video, that it was in answer to a question I had. I felt tingling as it resonated through me.

This insight will be applied.

Much gratitude,
Goodlife,
Patricia.

Robert Shapiro said...

Thank you for your comment Patricia. I'm glad that the message was helpful.

Goodlife.