The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, November 22, 2008

More On Creating Ease

In your lifetime you will find that a great many things will change. Sometimes these changes are welcome. Other times the changes are not so welcome.

I'm sure you know what I mean in both cases but there are other times when the changes that occur are uncertain. At moments you think that this could be a good thing and then at other moments you're not so sure.

I want to give you something brief today that you can use to temper that - meaning to moderate the impact of it so that while it may not be spectacularly good it won't be so terrible either. That's what I mean by tempering it. You will have to be specific so I will leave a gap in this Living Prayer.

If something comes up like that and you're not sure and it might take time to find out whether it's a good thing or a not so good thing then this is what I recommend.

Relax into that benevolent energy or ask for it to be all around and about you. Pause for a moment and then say, "I am asking that these..." (changes or circumstances that I'm going through right now - be specific but use as few words as possible) "...be accommodated into my life now in the most smooth and easy and benevolent way for me resulting in the most benevolent outcome for me."

Now if it's some kind of change that's going on for others you may or may not be able to have an influence but you can try. Do the same thing but change the words that refer to the specific situation and say, "I am asking that all those people or beings who are going through..." (state clearly with as few words as possible what they're going through) "...be able to move through this time of change in the most benevolent way for them resulting in the most benevolent outcome."

I know I've touched on these things before but I felt that given the swirling change moving around our planet and the move towards a greater homogenization of businesses, corporate lives and yes even countries that this might come to be a comfort for you as something else you can do to create as much ease as possible. Goodlife.

No comments: