The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Sunday, March 30, 2008

Support For Those Who Help To Feed Us

There is a situation developing upon which that I'd like you to consider some action.

We must all consider that populations of beings on our planet Earth have only so much space to live. We must ship cargo on boats that we might live and in the past there has been much fishing that we might live.

I believe in the future the fish that we eat will largely be grown on fish farms the world over and I feel that there is a great opportunity for peoples to start such farms. I also feel that Mother Earth has indicated that she may not be so tolerant of the type of fishing that has become more standard practice in the search for the type of fish that we all like to eat.

So this then is my concern - for the fishermen. I do not want to see fishermen suffer but I do feel that Mother Earth has begun a campaign about fishing boats because of the way her sea creatures are being treated but I feel that this does not mean that she is angry at those doing the fishing so much as the vehicles involved - meaning the fishing boats themselves and the equipment used.

I'm going to ask you to do something if you would and that's to say a living prayer for those on fishing boats and fishermen around the world who have been helping to feed us all.

First ask that the most benevolent energies be all around and about you before you say this. Would you consider saying, "I am asking that all those who have manned fishing boats be insulated and protected from harm in the most benevolent way now and that regardless of what happens to their ships and the occupations they may have that they live good lives having comfortable jobs and benevolent surroundings." This is what I recommend.

Goodlife.

No comments: