The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, January 18, 2008

An Opportunity To Feel Safer

Beginning early next month there's going to be an opening in energy and it will be preceded by 10 days before. The opening is going to allow many more peoples to feel safe and secure on the planet.

Part of this will be caused by events that happen external to your life - meaning something you hear about, something other people have done or seen. In short, it will not be happening to you but you'll hear about it.

It won't make you nervous, as a matter of fact it's likely to prompt you to feel calm and safer about life. That's all I can say about it now but the 10 days that precedes it - you can do something to prepare.

This is what I recommend you do. I recommend you ask for all the benevolent energies that are available for you to be all around and about you. Wait a few moments and when you feel the energy or if you feel more relaxed then say the following living prayer.

I recommend you say, "I am asking that all the forgiveness, kindness and benevolence available for me and all others be available now in order to smooth the way for a more benevolent society and one which welcomes people of all kinds, of all types and of all personalities to be with each other." This is what I recommend you do and I feel it will support the changes that are coming for us as a society globally this year. I will have more to say about that on this blog and on my others in time.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: