The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, February 15, 2018

Discomforting Energies?

Energies can sometimes be difficult especially if left intentionally or even unintentionally by human beings in various places. This is particularly possible in hotel rooms or places that people stay when they are on their travels. 

I recommend that you try procedures that I’ve suggested, such as for psychic attack or in the case of other discomforts that are just a vague feeling of unrest you might get in a place you’re temporarily staying to request clearing and also if it is someplace where you must be for a short time such as in a plane or a train, some place where you have an assigned seat you understand, then you can say this. 

You can say it to yourself if someone is near you but please say it out loud even if you have to whisper it, it’s alright to hold your hand up to your mouth to do that. You can if you like also say the preamble first. Then say these words, “I am asking that I be insulated and protected from the discomforts I feel around me and may that happen now in the safest and most benevolent way for me.” That’s what I recommend. Goodlife

No comments: