The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, January 03, 2009

Supporting A Speedy Recovery

How to support a speedy recovery economically for the world. There are many ways but I wish to discuss one today. It may seem to be simplistic but I feel it has value.

For one thing I feel it is most important that we let go of the belief that it's natural for people to fight or do battle or take it to war. I don't think this is true.

I believe that people in our greatest need socially are meant to understand, sympathize, be compassionate and act in support of each other.

I believe that we have a connection now, each and every one of us, to each other. We've always had this since we are all a portion of Creator but that awareness has been asleep in us for some time.

I believe it's possible for the world and all portions of the world, not just some parts, to recover rapidly economically yes but I also feel that this can be done in such a way as we don't have to fight about it.

I'm going to remind you of something I brought up in the past called 100 Points of Agreement.

I feel it's important to speak amongst yourselves, wherever you are, and find the things that we agree on. They may be very simple at first: we need to eat, we need to sleep, we need to have friends and so on but then it's also possible to say, "We need to be understood, we need to be appreciated, we need to be valued, we need to be honored." And we enjoy perhaps doing these things for others - yes?

I feel that our global economy is making a shift now that involves us socially not just involves us after the fact - meaning that economics changes and we must follow like sheep. No - I feel that the global economic is changing now and it's changing as if we all mattered which we do.

The global economic will change in the lifetime of many of you who are reading this so much so that it will be entirely supportive of people and even our definition of people will expand to include many non humans that we love and admire. Yes - dogs and cats but also others that we might admire from a distance: butterflies, deer and so on.

This comes about I believe, from the opening of our hearts to ourselves and to each other. I feel that this is happening now and will be known much more so this coming week because spirit, the spirit that supports us all in our being, is encouraging us to wake up a bit more.

Many of you will have an experience over the next few days, if you haven't already had it, where you will suddenly feel like you have to sleep. Don't worry, it's not going to happen while you're driving or doing something that requires your attention but it will happen in an in-between time. If you possibly can - lie down, sleep or lean back in your chair or wherever you are and sleep. For some of you it will just be for a few minutes, for others perhaps a couple of hours.

During this time you will be supported by Creator, by spirit as I often refer to Creator because Creator is a portion of us all and as spirit we are a portion of Creator. Spirit supports us through this awakening in a way that is completely safe for us and safe for others.

We don't have to change our minds, we don't have to change our politics, we don't have to change our thoughts but this change will help to transform us so we will feel safer with our fellow beings and our fellow beings will feel safer with us.

I'll say more about these things in time but there is also a video that supports this and that may also provide some information for those of you who have not seen it.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Margie said...

Thank you for the wonderful post, Robert!
Most appreciated....and the video too.
All good wishes to you in 20009!

Margie:)

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Margie, so nice to hear from you. I appreciate your comment my friend and I'll be by to pay a visit soon.

Goodlife.