The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, June 23, 2007

Getting Out Of Our Own Way

The pathway to prosperity is not always obvious is it. Sometimes it is circuitous and even turns back on itself. It seems as if we've forgotten something and have to repeat it. I'd like to talk a little bit about that today.

These days we are often reminded of how much some people have and we are also reminded about how little some have. I know that we all see the future in time, as being something benevolent where everyone has what they need and we are all kind to each other and I believe that this will happen but there is a pathway there.

One of the pathways is something that we experience here on the internet where we read each others thoughts and as best as possible in words - our feelings and we have the opportunity to read thoughts and feelings of others many of whom we don't know and have never met and some whom, by reading their expressions here on these blogs, we feel we know somewhat and perhaps we would like to meet.

I have found in my experience that when we co-ordinate in this way we find out things about each other - even people who might live on the other side of the Earth - we have so much in common with them.

Oh we may not have the same pursuits or the same interests but we all feel things the same way and our thought processes work the same and our body biology is basically the same, given that we have two different types of human beings.

Still, with all this common ground and even with a heart filled with a desire to share there is a genuine feeling and evidence to back it up that prosperity is sorely lacking in many places. I'm sure we can all identify with that from time to time if not all the time.

I want to suggest some homework. It won't take long, so no worries okay. It comes under the heading of a living prayer and as I've said before I'd like you to ask for all those energies to come in to support you so that you can feel as benevolent as possible before you say this living prayer and once you have done that then I recommend you say this especially if you are feeling those benevolent energies.

I recommend you say, "I am asking that all those beings whom I know and whom I don't know who have needs physical that can be served by prosperity of their own or by shared prosperity from others experience all that they need on an ongoing basis in the most benevolent way for all beings." Now it's important to put it like that so that there is no confusion that all are to be served benevolently.

In my world where magic is so much a portion of existence, and my perception of many of the beauties of our world is that it has its own definition as magic - the smile of a baby unprompted by anything around baby, the beauty of a flower and so on, then in that magical world I perceive that we can experience prosperity.

One of the ways I want to strongly recommend is if you don't have something - alright - and you need it that you examine your own feelings. If you can say out loud - I need...something or other - perhaps you need to sell something, perhaps you need to acquire something - say it out loud someplace where you feel comfortable speaking out loud and notice how you feel in your physical body.

Does your physical body feel tight and uncomfortable? That could mean that you are simply upset because you don't have it but it could also mean that you are resistant, angry or resentful because you don't have it.

If that is the case, and even if it isn't, I'm going to recommend that you say this living prayer as well. I recommend you say, "I am asking that I be able to easily and comfortably let go of all the resistance I have to welcoming my reception of all my needs - that my needs be served for me in the most benevolent way for me and that I experience delight, happiness and comfort in my acquisition of my needs and can express my thank you's with simple graciousness."

Now you might ask why I added that little part on the end. So many of us have been raised in environments where we are encouraged to be rugged individualists and when that happens we often do not learn how to say thank you in such a way as other people feel you mean it.

If you want to test this out, look in the mirror sometime and say, "Thank you." Do you feel uncomfortable saying it? Do you feel uncomfortable hearing it? Check it out too when others say thank you to you. Do you feel uncomfortable? If you do, make up your own living prayer in order to get past that - alright.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Patrice Julien said...

Dear Robert,

Long time my friend...Always check your blogs...
Today you wrote about this "Thank you..." in the mirror...Before I sleep at night I use to say : "thank you Patrice for today"...And it is very enjoyable...

Wish you the best!

Patrice

Robert Shapiro said...

Thank you Patrice for your comment and your ongoing wisdom as you apply it to yourself and the world.

Goodlife my friend.