The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, June 05, 2009

Towards That More Benevolent Life

Over the years people have asked, with the best of intentions, "How can we speed this up." Meaning how can we speed some process, some trend, something up so that a desired benevolent conclusion can take place. And while I understand and appreciate these feelings it's not about speeding it up.

How many times have you tried to rush something - to make something happen and this or that happened and it just didn't turn out right. Or maybe it seemed to turn out right and later you noticed that something was missing and over time things just fell apart.

It's not about speeding up. I know it seems like that. After all when we want something and we get a sense of its presence and we even feel encouraged by something that we notice even for a moment there's a desire isn't there, to build up a head of steam and move towards it in whatever way feels best in the moment but you see it's very much like attempting to produce something when all the ingredients are not in place yet and perhaps not even all the chefs needed to produce that perfect meal or any other metaphor you'd care to substitute here.

I'm here to suggest that it is important to allow the pace, which is inexorably moving forward, to remain slowww. A slow pace means that everyone and everything is moving towards that goal with no one and nothing being left behind.

This pace of moving all the occupants of this planet towards a more benevolent life, that we all experience on a full-time basis when we're not here in Earth school and we're in our soul selves in other lives in other places, cannot be stopped.

It's just like...you can't stop the orbit of a planet going around a sun. You can't stop what is natural. Though you might try to delay it and there are those who are doing that for what ever reasons make sense to them.

I just want to remind you that the reason the pace is as slow as it is, and I agree with you - at times maddeningly slow, is that no one is to be left behind. Of course during this time people will come and go. Babies will be born, old folks will pass over and that's part of the cycle of life as we know and understand it.

There will be things that happen that we will abhor and other things that we'll celebrate. Life goes on, not always to our liking but it does go on.

I'm here to remind you that as slow as it's going, and how much faster we'd all like it to go towards that benevolent place, it must go at the pace that includes all beings.

Towards that end I'm going to suggest a simple living prayer. If you feel up to it you can say it but don't say it if you don't feel it has value. First ask for all the most benevolent energies that are available to you to be all around you and all about you and wait a moment and then say, "I am asking that I be able to live in the moment to be present in my physicality, to have my spirit with me at all times and my soul in attendance and that I am able to enjoy the moment as well as possible and live my life in the most benevolent way that I am able."

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

2 comments:

Vince said...

Hello Robert, The information here really helped me understand more of the overall benevolent experience. I will learn to not be as impatient or offended spiritualy in my benevolent experience. Thank you,

Robert Shapiro said...

Greetings Vince, thank you for your comment.

Goodlife