The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, April 11, 2009

Your Feelings Wish To Speak

I've been talking about feelings here on this blog and on my others for a long time now and I'm sure you notice that feelings are up and things that might not have otherwise affected you so much in the past now seem very pronounced and your feelings come up strongly. This is meant, I believe, to guide us towards living more instinctually which I have discussed here and on some of my other blogs extensively.

I want to give you something short that I recommend you do for yourself, your friends, your family and your community. It's a living prayer and I feel that it's something significant to do now.

First of all as always I recommend that you ask for all the most benevolent energies that are available for you to be all around and about you and then wait for a moment or two until you can feel the energy or you feel a greater sense of relaxation.

Then say out loud as always, "I am asking that all those I know including myself and in the greater community here and beyond be able to experience and demonstrate their feelings now in the most benevolent way for them and have those feelings received and acknowledged by others benevolently as well."

It is a time now that our feeling selves, our feeling body if you would, must express itself. I believe that the suppression of feelings has caused a great deal of mischief and even harm in the past even though many times those who taught to suppress feelings had the best intentions. Still now I feel that our feeling bodies wish to speak, so to speak, and I believe that ultimately this will be a good thing. Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: