The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, December 20, 2008

Our Own Value

Have you ever considered that in order to live our lives on Earth we must actually perform many many tasks for others. Even when we are inside mother we are performing a degree of fulfillment for mother and father and perhaps other family. All throughout our lives we continue to fulfill either expectations or needs of others.

Now needless to say others do this for us as well. However I'm bring this up because at this time of year many of you question your own value. I'm not saying that this doesn't come up as an issue at other times but at this time of year when we are very sensitive to things we have and things we don't have it's very typical to question our own value.

I'd like to say right now that aside from doing what you can to be kind and benevolent with others it's important to remember that we are all united at a deep level and very often we are doing something for someone else that we don't even know about.

So...I'll have more to say about these things in time but I'm just mentioning this now so that you can consider something - a little homework, not complicated.

I'd like you to write down a list. It might take you a day or a week to just notice okay...you can make notes, it doesn't have to be formal - I'm not going to come around and check your papers :-) Write down a list of something you felt you might have done for somebody that day. Something good.

Don't write down things like - I told him off or I put her in her place - not that. Write down things that you feel you might have done for somebody - you open a door for somebody - you don't often think about that or you help somebody carry something and then you forgot about it.

The reason I want you to do this is to remind yourself that you do good things for people.

Alright, that's all for now. Goodlife.

No comments: