The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, September 22, 2007

Letting Go With Ease

Have you noticed lately that there is inner conflicts. You might be feeling something that is sorely attached to the past.

This could very well be a desire you have had, perhaps a strong one, associated with your past that is no longer of any interest to you. Think about it. How many times have we - over the years - wanted this, that or the other thing so badly that we've made it - if not our sole objective in life at least an important factor of our goals.

And of course life has moved on and many of these old desires are not only no longer needed but they're completely off the scope so to speak. And yet do you know that our physical body and certainly our subconscious mind often keeps striving for these old goals.

I'm going to suggest you do something - and give yourself time to do it. Try to harken back to people, places and things that you've desired strongly in the past. Don't dwell on it but just make a list if you can.

Then after you've written a few things down, after all there's only so much you can remember, then this is what I'm going to suggest you do - that is to simply say the following living prayer. I recommend you say, "I am asking that all my former goals, desires, wants and needs that are best left behind me be disconnected from me now in the most benevolent way for me and that only that which I want, need and desire now be a portion of my physical and mental striving."

Now you understand that this living prayer is a worthwhile thing to say but this is how I want you to say it if you would. Try to say it out loud, it doesn't have to be loud but just out loud - it can be whispered but needs to be verbalized. Try to say it before you go to sleep especially if it is a time when you're going to have a day off or even two days off from your normal work - but if you don't get that time off then you see when you say it before you go to sleep you'll have a good chance of releasing and processing some of it during your deep sleep state.

Of course I also recommend disentanglement for this as well but this is what I suggest as a process that you may find useful. Keep in mind that disentanglement is much deeper and much more thorough and I feel a very benevolent thing to do. However this is a supplementary especially for those of you who for one reason or another have not begun doing disentanglement.

That's what I have to offer today. Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: