The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Thursday, August 10, 2006

Helping To Relieve The Tension And More

I feel there is something that you can apply to your accumulated skills package here. You've been reading this blog for sometime and those of you who've been with me from the beginning have perhaps added to your capabilities.

Given that, I'd like you to consider - is there a great deal of tension in the neighborhood where you live - or if you live in the country do you feel the tension in the area where you live or even from other areas migrating to where you are?

Wherever you are, there's a great deal of tension not only stimulated by the creations of human beings but also stimulated by the planet herself.

Mother Earth is going through a change - not a change of life towards the end of her life, not that but a change where another version of her - you might call another face of her - will present itself to you shortly and in order for you to feel comfortable there you will need to work on changing the mood in your area - meaning the feeling level.

So I'm going to suggest this - do this standing outside if you possibly can and ideally without much in the way of insulation on the bottom of your feet. If you have leather soles on those are fine but not rubber or plastic.

This is what I recommend you say. Start with a Living Prayer and say, "I am asking that all the benevolent energy, angelic spirits and the blessings of Creator be with me now that I may say words that will help Earth and all her peoples."

Then wait. Perhaps you won't have to wait very long. If you haven't felt anything after two minutes then just go on with this and say the following Benevolent Magic.

I suggest you say, "I request that all the energies I feel and sense be lightened by the hearts desire most benevolent of all beings and that this occur in my home, in my neighborhood, in my area, on my continent, on my planet in the most benevolent way now and that this will result in the most benevolent outcome."

Now if you feel energy peaking at any time during saying these things just pause until the energy calms a bit because when the energy peaks there is something being supported then and if you wait until it calms a bit you can continue on.

Anytime you feel the energy peaking, wait and then continue on with the words to the end.

Always try to say these things exactly as written here because the Benevolent Magic is supported by those specific words.

Now I'm going to tell you a little bit about what this is for. What this is for is that this new face of Mother Earth will not be such a big change. You will not see suddenly dramatic changes - the trees are not all going to turn purple or anything like that but what you will experience is that you will see things that are there - meaning that you will begin to see things of a benevolent nature that have always been there but that you didn't notice before and here's the good part - as if that weren't good enough - other people will do this too.

If people begin to see wonderful things don't tell them what they're seeing, don't mention that you've said these prayers because it is important for them to feel a sense of personal identification with it and of course what they see is something personal to them.

If they ask you directly - not if they just wonder out loud but if they ask you directly - what do you think it is, then you can say - I believe it is a gift from Mother Earth and Creator showing us that there is hope, there is help and that we are loved.

That's all - keep it simple. That way they still have the opportunity to consider - pro and con, is it this, is it that and that's important. Allow them that. That's what I recommend.

This new face of Mother Earth is something I will speak more about in the future but that's all I wanted to say for now.

Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Robert, I can't wait to try this- I'm printing the prayer/magic to take outside. Are we still on for 9/22?! We haven't really heard anything from you about it since the Dec. toning to anchor it.
Much Joy & Benevolence Abounding,
Bobby Angel

Robert Shapiro said...

Thank you for your comment my friend Kirsten. I appreciate not only your willingness and desire to act but also your good feeling about it.
Goodlife

Robert Shapiro said...

Bobby, thank you for your comment.
Just to let you know, the information about the toning will be out in the September issue of the Sedona Journal of Emergence. So pick up a copy as soon as you can get one and it's all in there. There is good news there.
Goodlife.

Anonymous said...

Thanks, Rob, I subscribe so I can't wait, but being that patience is golden, I will have to! Love the next posting about the moon, you know that the ancient Hindus said that crops wouldn't grow without the light of the moon! Also, that the moon in astrology is the emotions, and thank god(dess) for the feminine! I love the celestial bodies that support us, they are awesome to look at (altho I shield my eyes from directly viewing the sun). Even the earth and her variety are very sensually appealing, we should all enjoy and appreciate the variety and abundance of nature here!
Much Love
Bobby Angel

Robert Shapiro said...

Bobby, thank you for your elaborate comments here including further education on the moon which I'm sure is most helpful to the readers here.
I'm also appreciative of your sharing your personal wisdom as you have accumulated it in life and put into practice.
Goodlife my friend.