The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Friday, November 04, 2005

When In Doubt, Try This Benevolent Magic

There is a Benevolent Magic you can say and do that will cover a wide variety of situations. It is meant to say when you feel uncomfortable but you can't really figure out, or as you might say put your finger on why - then this is what I recommend you to say, "I request that the energy, circumstances and life around me and my reactions to all of that be the most benevolent and that this benevolence around me and from me result in the most benevolent outcome and that the unexpected that may happen also be experienced by me most benevolently."
This is a Benevolent Magic you might say then to cover the unknown. There will be times when you will be exposed to an energy or a circumstance in life that is entirely unknown - something for which you cannot plan or something that is a feeling that your instincts are reacting to. That would be a good time to say such a Benevolent Magic.
And so I will say goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: