The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Saturday, October 08, 2005

More You Can Do For Yourself On Personal Safety

Some of you have been having problems in the physical places you are living. I'm going to recommend the following to help you. As Benevolent Magic I recommend you say, "I request that I am safe and that I feel safe and broadcast by my very being and just living the energy of safety and that this occur for me in the most comfortable and benevolent way resulting in the most benevolent outcome." As a Living Prayer it could be said, "I am asking that I experience safety personally and in my immediate environment and that this occur in the speediest and most benevolent way for me now."
I'm bringing this up because many of you have had some challenges recently. You have felt threatened or there has been an air of discomfort and nervousness. Some of this is artificially induced, meaning that there is so much electronic and electrical energy in the air that it is hazardous to your physical bodies health.
Some of you find that having plants in your home moderates this quite a bit, others find that simply having children or even pets especially cats, sometimes dogs, moderates that effect as well. Cats and sometimes dogs are very good at balancing energies. If you have a place in the country where there is space, then dogs are particularly good at that. If you live in a city or a place where there isn't so much space then cats are better and some of you simply have a personal preference and that's fine too.
For a great many of you there is not much you can do about the overwhelming broadcast of electrical energy or electronics. For some of you you'll find taking a bath is comfortable, not just to clean yourself but the water is an insulator of such electrical energy.
I will say that there are forms of devices that can moderate the impact but one of the best things to do and is readily available for most of you is to produce the following tones. Pick one. Just do so for maybe a minute once or twice a day. It will help you. These are the tones I recommend: eeeeeeeeee or aaahhhhhhh and one more and that is yyyaaaaaaa. These particular tones are especially effective, the sounds you understand are especially effective to move excess electrical and electronic energy out of your bodies. That's what I recommend for you all.
I wish you great benevolence and I will say now goodlife and goodnight.

No comments: