The Wand Position

The Wand Position
Often Used for Magic

Monday, October 24, 2005

A Capacity To Work With Energy Now For You

Now some of you have requested more advanced training on this site and I would like to provide the beginning of that today. Of course the preamble to it is doing the warmth if you can in your heart or in your stomach or wherever it comes up in your body but you can read about that on the Sedona Journal of Emergence website or you can if you choose, find it elsewhere on this blog - towards the beginning perhaps.
Now this is what I'm going to suggest for you - I would like you all who can feel energy, even subtle changes that feel good to you when you've been practicing the various suggestions on this web site that from time to time I call homework - if you have felt that energy then I'm going to suggest that you specifically request it alright, and I'm going to give you a little practice on that.
Why don't you say in the form of Living Prayer in this case, "I am asking that I be able to feel and receive and allow to pass through me the most benevolent energy that is available for me and that I be able to interact easily and most comfortably with this energy and that the experience is benevolent for me."
Now after you say that wait a few minutes and if you feel the energy then this is what I would like you to do - most of you will feel it come into your head or to your back, some of you will feel it in your hands, some will feel it in your feet. Wherever you feel it bring it down, or in some cases up but try to bring it down if you can, to a point slightly above your knees and from there project it out, if you're laying down project it up just at the ceiling above you and if you're sitting project it out towards the opposite wall. Try to project it, if you can if you're sitting, try to project it out towards a wall where there's a window and it can go outside to do the most good. It will find its way to do the most good for the most beings.
That's all. It is important to practice like this from time to time in order to be able to build on this homework. I'm going to suggest many things for you to do with this capability in the future. I will not always speak about this because this is not something all of you are doing but some of you are and it is important to give you benevolent applications for this. That's all I'm going to say about that today - just a brief mention for you.
Someday soon I will give you other topics to try and to do that will improve the quality of your life and may very well improve the quality of the lives of others which as you know is the purpose of benevolentmagic.blogspot.com.
Goodlife to you all and goodnight.

No comments: